Over 25 yearscombined team experience
2 hospitalsacross the country
Beams Hospital Bangalore offers various treatments in Urology that focus on the disorders related to urinary systems, genitals and reproductive systems of male and female patients. We aim at providing top-class service to our patients by adopting the latest technology.
Find a hospital
- Meet the surgeons
We have a team of dedicated urologists who are well-trained and experienced in treating all kinds of urological disorders such as Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), incontinence, urinary tract infections, ureteral and kidney stones, prostatitis and more. We have invested in excellent infrastructure and state-of-the-art facilities that can enable us to treat all kinds of urological disorders successfully.
The Department of Urology at Beams Hospital Bangalore offers complete diagnosis and treatment for all kinds of urological conditions in adults as well as children. We have expert urologists who have successfully treated patients suffering from different disorders such as urinary incontinence, urological cancers, kidney stones, male infertility, kidney dysfunction, prostate cancer and kidney cancer. They are supported by staff who is well-trained in providing adequate care to patients in order to recover faster from their ailments. We have dedicated operating rooms with sophisticated equipment and ICUs for post-operative care.
Our treatments cater to the following conditions of urology in adults and children:
- Adrenal Cancer : This refers to tumors in small glands called adrenals that are located just above the kidneys. If detected at early stages this condition is very much curable. We use minimal invasive techniques such as laparoscopic adrenalectomy for the removal of such tumors and for adrenal resection. Such techniques work for benign tumors too.
- Bladder Cancer : Our urological surgeons are well-versed in treating conditions of bladder cancer through complicated surgeries such as radical cystectomy. Post-surgery, we will also take relevant steps to create an alternative system for passing urine through bladder reconstruction, transurethral resection or creation of a urinary stoma.
- Impotence/Erectile Dysfunction : We offer treatments like penile prosthesis insertion and Penile reconstruction for the cases of impotence and erectile dysfunction depending upon the condition. These treatments work well for patients who have not seen results in any other form of treatment. This includes the insertion of a device into the penis so as to enable it to reach an erection-like state.
- Kidney Cancer : We, at Beams Hospital Bangalore, have achieved high success rates in treating different cases of kidney cancer through treatments like nephrectomy, partial nephrectomy, laparoscopic kidney surgery, kidney cryosurgery and cryoblation of kidney tumors. Our specialists provide accurate diagnosis and evaluation of the condition before coming up with the right treatment. We also provide effective post-surgical treatment which help patients in recovering faster.
- Kidney Stones : We have helped many patients get rid of their kidney stones and lead healthy lives therafter. We have sophisticated equipment to diagnose such conditions through ultrasounds, CT scans and IVP. Our specialists are trained in performing ureteroscopy (laser surgery), PCNL or Percutaneous stone surgery and SWL or Shock wave lithotripsy.
- Male Health : We, at Beams Hospital Bangalore, provide many kinds of treatments such as Circumcision, Testicular torsion repair, Hydrocele/Spermatocele repair, Vasectomy and reversal of Vasectomy to cater to the various disorders pertaining to male health. Accurate diagnosis and complete evaluation of the patient’s condition help us in providing the most effective treatment that can ensure faster recovery and 100% patient satisfaction.
- Prostate Cancer : We have world-class specialists who are well-experienced in treating various cases of prostate cancer effectively. Depending upon the condition, we provide treatments such as Prostate cryosurgery, radical prostatectomy and brachytherapy or radioactive seed implantation using the latest techniques and sophisticated equipment.
- Prostate Enlargement (BPH) : BPH (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia) or Prostate enlargement is quite a common condition in men, especially over the age of 50. Through laser surgeries and transurethral resection, we assure 100% recovery in such cases. Our staff members ensure complete patient satisfaction through their friendly techniques and support.
- Urinary Incontinence : urinary incontinence is quite a common problem in both men and women, although it occurs more often in women. The causes for urinary incontinence in women include Pregnancy, childbirth, menopause, nerve damage, weak bladder muscles and overactive bladder muscles. Prostate surgery and prostate enlargement could be the causes of urinary incontinence in men. We, at Beams Hospital Bangalore, are specialized in providing the following kinds of treatments to cure urinary incontinence in our patients:
- Artificial urinary sphincter implantation
- Peri-urethral bulking
- Minimally invasive sling procedures (male & female)
- Sacral nerve root stimulators
Pediatric Conditions & Treatments
We all want the best for our children, which is why you should choose Beams Hospital when your child starts to develop any kind of pediatric urological condition such as:
- Hypospadias : This is a birth defect where the opening of the urethra is at the underside of the penis rather than on the tip. We administer the proper treatment after a complete diagnosis and evaluation of the condition.
- Pediatric Kidney Stones : Although the exact causes for pediatric kidney stones remain unknown, these can cause long-term kidney problems if left untreated. Timely diagnosis of such conditions can even prevent the need for surgeries and help children recover faster through simpler kinds of treatment.
- Undescended Testicles : This could be a birth defect that can be corrected through a surgery done during early years. This can also prevent other problems such as testicular cancer and infertility in future.
- Vesicoureteral Reflux : Through medical treatments, surgical treatments and surveillance, we try our best to treat problems like vesicoureteral reflux in children. These treatments are very carefully administered so as to prevent any kind of damage to the kidneys.
Our team is totally committed to provide superior care to all our patients. However, for effective and faster treatment, we recommend our patients to come to us as soon as they detect any kind of symptoms.